Who Are We
The Santa Fe Avenue open air shopping center is a group of retail stores located on Santa Fe Avenue, from Pueyrredón Avenue to San Martín Square, in Buenos Aires city.
In this web portal, you can learn about the stores and their offers:
- A store guide, with store addresses, business hours and contact information
- Offers, promotions, and news
- Map and points of interest
- Special interactive sections (galleries, maps, events, etc.)
- And more...
Who promotes this initiative?
- Storekeepers of the avenue, and their passion about commerce.
- The Asociación de Amigos y Comerciantes de la Avenida Santa Fe (Association of Friends and Storekeepers of Santa Fe Avenue), who has been and still is responsible for enhancing and keeping the avenue’s image and prestige, is still the main driving force behind this initiative.
Who supports this initiative?
- The Asociación de Amigos y Comerciantes de la Avenida Santa Fe.
- The Argentine Chamber of Commerce (CAC, by its Spanish acronym).